Mastering Web Penetration Testing with Python
First of all I would like to thank all the readers of this blog and also to inform you that even through I have a long preriod of time to post a new article, I managed to finish my 420 pages book dedicated on Web Application Penetration test book (yes I became an author!!). The cover of the book is the one shown below.
What is this book all about
An easy-to-follow guide full of hands-on examples of real-world Web Application attack scenarios with sample code examples. Each chapter can be red independently and is explained and placed in context, and for the more inquisitive, there are more details of the concepts used.
Who is this book for
This book is going to help Web Application developers, Professional Penetration Testers and Web Application Security Analysts to standardise their Web Application security assessments. It is also going to help them build a comprehensive penetration testing framework, that can easily be integrated to their custom Secure Life Cycle (SDLC) development
What will you learn
The following bulletins will help you understand what will you learn from my book:
- Standardising Web Application penetration test process
- Standardising Web Application penetration test methodology
- Web Application scraping with the use of Python from security perspective.
- Web Application analysis with the use of Python from security perspective.
- Web Application security test payload management and obfuscation.
- Mastering and Understanding Web Application input validation attacks e.g. SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Cross Site Request Attacks, XML Injections etc.
- Mastering and Understanding Web Application firewall bypass techniques.
- Mastering and Understanding Web Application phishing attacks.
Reference Link: https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/mastering-web-penetration-testing-python